Search Hotels in South Shore, Blackpool
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near South Shore, Blackpool
Visiting South Shore
South Shore is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches and fantastic nightlife. You might plan a visit to Blackpool Pleasure Beach while you're in town. South Shore is a great base for exploring the greater Blackpool area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in South Shore
You’ll find many accommodation choices in South Shore, and our guests note these as some of their favourites:
- The Arthington: 4-star guesthouse featuring free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Queen Victoria Guest House: 4-star guesthouse with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 12-minute walk from Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Expedia travellers like this guesthouse's breakfast and overall value.
- Redstone Guest House: 5-star guesthouse featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and parking. Our guests rate this guesthouse highly for its central location and breakfast.
South Shore might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Blackpool. Guests like the Blackpool Town Center neighbourhood nearby for its theatre scene. This neighbourhood is home to 156 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Arlingtons: 3-star guesthouse featuring free WiFi and concierge services.
- The Norwood: 4-star guesthouse featuring a bar/lounge and WiFi. Expedia travellers like this guesthouse's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- The Fylde International: 4-star guesthouse featuring a bar/lounge and free self-parking.
Exploring This Blackpool Neighbourhood
Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Pleasure Beach Arena and Sandcastle Waterpark are fun stops for the whole family while you're in South Shore. Ripley's Believe It Or Not! and Grosvenor G Casino Blackpool are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
Blackpool Town Center is a nearby neighbourhood with attractions like Coral Island, Sea-Life Centre and Happy Dayz Amusement Centre. Think about a stop by Madame Tussauds Waxworks, Dinosaur World and Blackpool Tower during your stay.
Getting Around South Shore and the Greater Blackpool Area
If you want to venture out of town, Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station is the closest train station. You can also catch a ride at Blackpool South Station.