Search Hotels in North Shore, Blackpool
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near North Shore, Blackpool
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting North Shore
North Shore is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its beautiful ocean views and fantastic nightlife. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Gynn Square and Genting Casino Blackpool. Choose one of North Shore's hotels and explore the area around Blackpool with ease.
Staying in North Shore
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- The Manhattan Blackpool: 3-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Bringewood Hotel: 4-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and free self-parking. Expedia travellers like this B&B's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- De-Lovely: 4-star bed & breakfast featuring free WiFi. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its comfortable rooms and overall value.
North Shore might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Blackpool. Guests like the Blackpool Town Center neighbourhood nearby for its theatre scene. This neighbourhood is home to 156 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Arlingtons: 3-star guesthouse featuring free WiFi and concierge services.
- The Norwood: 4-star guesthouse featuring a bar/lounge and WiFi. Expedia travellers like this guesthouse's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- The Fylde International: 4-star guesthouse featuring a bar/lounge and free self-parking.
Sightseeing Around This Blackpool Neighbourhood
Gynn Square, Genting Casino Blackpool and Blackpool Central Library are just a few attractions to check out in North Shore. North Pier and Blackpool Beach are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
Blackpool Town Center is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Coral Island, Sea-Life Centre and Happy Dayz Amusement Centre while you're here. Other places worth visiting include Madame Tussauds Waxworks, Dinosaur World and Blackpool Tower.
Getting Around North Shore and the Greater Blackpool Area
To venture out of town, take a train from Blackpool North Station.