Blackpool Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Blackpool with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 37 pet-friendly hotels. Review these popular Blackpool hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- Gramsford Lodge is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Our customers appreciate this 3-star bed & breakfast's bar and location.
- Mr Sandman's Hotel is a guesthouse that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a bar/lounge and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Best Western Carlton Hotel. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and deep soaking bathtubs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Blackpool
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 0°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Blackpool is 21 mm
Exploring Blackpool with your pet
Known for its casinos, Blackpool has lots to offer visitors, including its entertainment and theatres. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Blackpool Pleasure Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss North Pier and Blackpool Grand Theatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Blackpool, Pets Paradise or Blue Lagoon Pets & Aquatics.