Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Poulton-le-Fylde, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, beaches and bars. This welcoming, riverfront city also attracts visitors with its beer, golfing and coffeehouses.
- There are 2 Poulton-le-Fylde hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 45.4 mi (73.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Poulton-le-Fylde
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Poulton-le-Fylde Golf Club, Knott End Golf Club, and Cleveleys Front are favourite sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Farmer Parrs Animal World, and Blackpool Zoo
- The rivers, beaches and countryside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Wyre Estuary Country Park, Gynn Square, and Marton Mere Local Nature Reserve
Getting around Poulton-le-Fylde
There are plenty of options for getting around Poulton-le-Fylde. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Poulton-Le-Fylde Station.
Staying in Poulton-le-Fylde
Looking for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may enjoy these traveler-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Breck Apartments
- Shard Riverside Hotel, Bar & Restaurant
Breck Apartments, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.9 out of 5 user rating. Also Shard Riverside Hotel, Bar & Restaurant has a 3.9 rating by guests.
Dressing for Poulton-le-Fylde
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Poulton-le-Fylde each year