Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Thornton-Cleveleys, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, restaurants and bars. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its parks, theatres and gardens.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 46.8 mi (75.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Thornton-Cleveleys
- Adventures is one of the top activities, whereas Cleveleys Front, Blackpool Wake Park, and Regent Park Studios are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its theatres and attractions, such as Thornton Little Theater, Opera House Theatre, and Winter Gardens
- Families come for attractions such as Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Farmer Parrs Animal World, and Blackpool Zoo
- The beaches, parks and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Wyre Estuary Country Park, Gynn Square, and Stanley Park
Staying in Thornton-Cleveleys
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate Briardene Hotel.
Briardene Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Thornton-Cleveleys
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Thornton-Cleveleys gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year