Search Hotels in Blackpool Town Center, Blackpool
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Blackpool Town Center hotel prices
Top Trending Hotels Near Blackpool Town Center, Blackpool
Visiting Blackpool Town Center
Blackpool Town Center is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its theatre scene. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Coral Island and Sea-Life Centre. Blackpool Town Center's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Blackpool area.
Staying in Blackpool Town Center
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Blackpool Town Center, and our guests note these as some of their favourite places to stay:
- Arlingtons: 3-star guesthouse featuring free WiFi and concierge services.
- The Norwood: 4-star guesthouse featuring a bar/lounge and WiFi. Expedia travellers like this guesthouse's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- The Fylde International: 4-star guesthouse featuring a bar/lounge and free self-parking.
Blackpool Town Center may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Blackpool neighbourhood for a place to stay. North Shore is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its beautiful ocean views. This neighbourhood is home to 112 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- The Manhattan Blackpool: 3-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Bringewood Hotel: 4-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and free self-parking. Expedia travellers like this B&B's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- De-Lovely: 4-star bed & breakfast featuring free WiFi. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its comfortable rooms and overall value.
Exploring This Blackpool Neighbourhood
You can catch a show at Winter Gardens, Opera House Theatre and Blackpool Grand Theatre while in Blackpool Town Center. You could also plan a visit to Coral Island or Sea-Life Centre when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
North Shore is a nearby neighbourhood with attractions like Gynn Square, Genting Casino Blackpool and Blackpool Central Library. Other places worth visiting include North Pier and Blackpool Beach.