Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 11 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
Visiting Miami Lakes
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Miami Lakes, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Hard Rock Stadium, Dolphin Mall and Frost Art Museum.
- You'll find 3309 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miami Lakes
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Hard Rock Stadium, Dolphin Mall and Frost Art Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Weston Town Center and Marlins Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Miami Lakes. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Miami Lakes Hotel and Golf - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Courtyard Miami Lakes by Marriott - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Aventura Mall, 13.2 mi/21.3 km from the heart of the city, and Miracle Mile, which is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) away.
Dressing for Miami Lakes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 15°C at night
- About 1550 millimetres of rain falls on Miami Lakes each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Miami Lakes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Miami Lakes, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Miami Lakes?
What's the best place to stay for families in Miami Lakes?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Miami Lakes?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Miami Lakes?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Miami Lakes?
What's the best boutique hotel in Miami Lakes?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Miami Lakes?
Miami Lakes Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Miami Lakes by Star Rating
- Hotels near Miami Lakes Airports
- Accommodation near Miami Lakes Attractions
- More accommodation types in Miami Lakes
- Choose Your Miami Lakes Hotel Style
- Search Miami Lakes Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Miami Lakes
- Hotels Near Miami Lakes, Miami
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends