Guests are sure to enjoy the monuments in Mascalucia.
- There are 7 Mascalucia hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mascalucia
- Popular cultural attractions include Greek-Roman Theatre, Massimo Bellini Theater, and Ursino Castle
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Sanctuary of Our Lady of Sciara, Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo, and Norman Castle
Staying in Mascalucia
With 7 hotels and other accommodations in Mascalucia, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 6 bed & breakfasts ranging from GBP 31 to GBP 54 per night.
Searching for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You might like these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Mister Etna B&B
- Villa Aresco
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Mister Etna B&B with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Villa Aresco has a 4.1 rating by guests.
Dressing for Mascalucia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Mascalucia is 527 millimetres