Visitors can enjoy all that Nicolosi has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views and coffee shops. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and local tours. Top sights around the area include Acireale Cathedral, Norman Castle and Angelo Massimino Stadium.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodation options in Nicolosi
- The closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nicolosi
The city's natural beauty is on display at Mount Etna Park, Mount Etna and Silvestri Craters. Additionally, you might want to add Etna Cable Car to your agenda.
In Castiglione di Sicilia, there are 59 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Porta dell'Etna - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a water park and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Notti e Dintorni - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Rifugio Sapienza - Amenities at this property include ski slopes and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Acireale Cathedral, located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre, and Norman Castle, which is 10.2 mi/16.4 km away.
Dressing for Nicolosi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Nicolosi gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°C