Search Hotels in Mallorca Interior
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2019
Visiting Mallorca Interior
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Mallorca Interior, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its beaches, sporting events and shopping. Top sights around the area include Playa de Muro, El Arenal Beach and Alcudia Beach.
- There are 2233 hotels and other accommodation options in Mallorca Interior
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mallorca Interior
Cultural venues in the city include Mallorca Planetarium, Can Gili and Gordiola Glassworks and Museum. Favourite family attractions include Santuari de Cura Monastery and Zoologico Natura Parc. The city is notable for landmarks like Castillo de Alaro, Ermita de Bonany and Church of Santa Maria Robins.
In Muro, you can choose from 2233 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Son Ametler - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Sa Creu Nova Petit Palais Art & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free breakfast.
- Finca Hotel Albellons Parc Natural - This 4-star guesthouse features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Playa de Muro, 14.2 mi/22.9 km from the city centre, and El Arenal Beach, which is 14.3 mi/23 km away.
Getting around Mallorca Interior
With so many transport options, seeing Mallorca Interior is easy. Head to University of the Balearic Islands Station to catch the metro. If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Sineu St Joan Station, Sineu Station or Inca Enllac Station.
Dressing for Mallorca Interior
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Mallorca Interior gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Mallorca Interior by Star Rating
- Areas of Mallorca Interior
- Accommodation near Mallorca Interior Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mallorca Interior
- Choose Your Mallorca Interior Hotel Style
- Search Mallorca Interior Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mallorca Interior
- Hotels Near Mallorca Interior, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends