Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Kingsclere, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the bars and beer. Welcoming and tucked away, this city also attracts visitors with its restaurants and coffeehouses.
- There are 2 Kingsclere hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kingsclere
- Popular family attractions include 4 Kingdoms Adventure Park, Thatcham Nature Discovery Centre, and Basingstoke Leisure Park
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Oracle, Madejski Stadium and Mapledurham House and Watermill
Staying in Kingsclere
You might like The George and Horn for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The George and Horn with a 3.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Kingsclere
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Kingsclere each year