Search Hotels in Esquilino, Rome
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Esquilino, Rome
Esquilino is an historic neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and stunning cathedral. You might plan a visit to Colosseum while you're in town. Start by booking your hotel in Esquilino, and then enjoy the sights in the greater Rome area.
Staying in Esquilino
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Adelina Guesthouse: Guesthouse with free WiFi and parking, 13-minute walk from Colosseum. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Bed & Breakfast Termini Gold: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast and free WiFi, 10-minute walk from Colosseum. Expedia travellers like this B&B's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Domus Laurae: Guesthouse with free WiFi, steps from Colosseum. Our guests rate this guesthouse highly for its clean rooms.
Esquilino may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Rome neighbourhood instead. Guests like the San Lorenzo neighbourhood for its bars. This neighbourhood is home to 29 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Rooms for you: Townhouse with free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Villa San Lorenzo Maria: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Laurentia Hotel: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Exploring This Rome Neighbourhood
Attractions like Colosseum, Teatro Ambra Jovinelli and Historic Museum of the Liberation highlight Rome's local culture. Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II and Porta Magica are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
San Lorenzo is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might consider a stop by Via Marsala while you're checking out Rome.
Getting Around Esquilino and the Greater Rome Area
If you want to see more of the city, S Bibiana Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Vittorio Emanuele Station and Manzoni Museo della Liberazione Station. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Rome Termini Station.