Search Hotels in Dunbar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Dunbar are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, festivals and coffee shops. A top sight in the city is North Sea.
- You'll find 2838 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Edinburgh
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 32 mi (51.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Dunbar
The city's natural beauty is on display at North Sea, Tyninghame Beach and Belhaven Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are East Links Family Park and Dunbar Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Dunbar. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Dunmuir Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Pine Marten by Marston's Inns - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this inn. This 4-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Royal Mackintosh Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Muirfield Golf Course, located 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Dunbar
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Dunbar Station. Dunbar might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Dunbar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dunbar is 713.70 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C