Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 30 Dec 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 14 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2021
Visitors to Chelmsford are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants and sporting events. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Around the area, top sights include Walden Pond, Tsongas Arena and Nashoba Valley Ski Area.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Chelmsford
- The closest major airport is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chelmsford
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Walden Pond, Tsongas Arena and Nashoba Valley Ski Area. Additionally, in the area you'll find Burlington Mall and Canobie Lake Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Chelmsford. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Chelmsford - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Merrimack Premium Outlets, 17.4 mi/28 km from the city centre.
Dressing for Chelmsford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -8°C at night
- About 1241 millimetres of rain falls on Chelmsford each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Chelmsford?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chelmsford, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Chelmsford?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Chelmsford?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Chelmsford?
What's the best accommodation option for a trip to the slopes in Chelmsford?
What are some hotels with pools in Chelmsford?
Chelmsford Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Chelmsford by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chelmsford Airports
- Accommodation near Chelmsford Attractions
- More accommodation types in Chelmsford
- Choose Your Chelmsford Hotel Style
- Search Chelmsford Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Chelmsford
- Hotels Near Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends