Overview of Capital O Casa Mallorca
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room
About this area
In the business district and near theme parks, Capital O Casa Mallorca is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Market 28 and Plaza Las Americas are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Aquaworld. Dolphin Discovery and Delphinus Dreams are not to be missed.
- Market 28 - 19 min walk
- Galenia Hospital - 9 min drive
- Plaza Las Americas - 9 min drive
- Dubai Palace Casino - 10 min drive
- Las Americas Cancun Mall - 11 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Capital O Casa Mallorca
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort