Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 28 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 18 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
Visiting Burry Port
Visitors can enjoy all that Burry Port has to offer including the waterfront and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting. Around the area, top sights include Oxwich Castle, Oystermouth Castle and Swansea Beach.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Burry Port
- The closest major airport is in Swansea (SWS), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 45.9 mi (73.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burry Port
A favourite place to visit in the city is Burry Port Lighthouse. In the area, you'll also find Oxwich Castle and Oystermouth Castle.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 27 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Burry Port. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Pembrey Country Inn - Amenities at this 3-star inn include free breakfast and in-room LCD TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Swansea Beach, 15.5 mi/24.9 km from the heart of the city, and Dylan Thomas Centre, which is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) away.
Getting around Burry Port
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Pembrey & Burry Port Station. Burry Port may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Burry Port
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Burry Port each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Burry Port?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Burry Port, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Burry Port?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Burry Port?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Burry Port?
Burry Port Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Burry Port by Star Rating
- Hotels near Burry Port Airports
- Accommodation near Burry Port Attractions
- More accommodation types in Burry Port
- Choose Your Burry Port Hotel Style
- Search Burry Port Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Burry Port
- Hotels Near Burry Port, Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends