Travellers to Reynoldston will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Oxwich Castle, Oystermouth Castle and Swansea Beach.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Reynoldston
- The closest major airport is in Swansea (SWS), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 38.9 mi (62.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Reynoldston
Oxwich Castle, Oystermouth Castle and Swansea Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Dylan Thomas Centre and Rhossili Beach.
As you plan your holiday to Reynoldston, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 128 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- King Arthur Hotel is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the heart of Reynoldston. Guests who stay at this 4-star inn in Swansea can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Corner Cottage is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from central Reynoldston. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Swansea can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Singleton Park, located 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city centre, and Aberavon Beach, which is 16 mi/25.7 km away.
Dressing for Reynoldston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 739.10 millimetres of rain falls on Reynoldston each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 3°C