Visiting Bovey Tracey
Visitors to Bovey Tracey are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and gardens. Top sights around the area include Dartmoor, Babbacombe Beach and Princess Theatre.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Bovey Tracey
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 15 mi (24.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bovey Tracey
A couple of favourite places to visit are Dartmoor and Devon Guild of Craftsmen. Additionally, in the area you'll find Babbacombe Beach and Princess Theatre.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Bovey Tracey. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Cromwell Arms - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and proximity to public transport.
- Courtenay House - B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room coffee machine.
Dressing for Bovey Tracey
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Bovey Tracey each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 4°C