Visitors to Moretonhampstead are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art. Around the area, top sights include Dartmoor, Babbacombe Beach and Princess Theatre.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Moretonhampstead
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Moretonhampstead
A favourite place to visit in the city is Dartmoor. Additionally, in the area you'll find Babbacombe Beach and Princess Theatre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Moretonhampstead. Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The White Hart Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Moretonhampstead
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Moretonhampstead gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C