Visitors can enjoy all that Affi has to offer including the lakeside setting, wineries and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Canevaworld - Aqua Paradise, Movieland and Gardaland.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Affi
- The closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 23.6 mi (38 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Affi
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Grand'Affi Shopping Center is a favourite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Canevaworld - Aqua Paradise and Movieland.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Affi. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- B&B Hotel Affi - Lago di Garda is located in central Affi. With a stay at this hotel in Affi, guests can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and room size.
- B&B da Patty is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the city centre. This bed & breakfast in Affi features free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Corte Impero is located in the heart of Affi. This 3-star hotel in Affi features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast.
Popular places to see around the area include Gardaland, 7.7 mi/12.4 km from the heart of the city, and Grotto of Catullus, which is 9.2 mi/14.8 km away.
Dressing for Affi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Affi is 696 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C