Hotels in Jesolo, Italy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Jesolo are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium, water parks and basketball games. Top sights in the city include Sea Life Jesolo and Caribe Bay Jesolo.
- There are 333 hotels and other accommodation options in Jesolo
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Jesolo
Attractions like Sea Life Jesolo, Caribe Bay Jesolo and Tropicarium Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Piazza Marconi, Piazza Brescia and The Wheel of Venice. Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Golf Club Jesolo is one place to visit.
In Lido di Jesolo, there are 333 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel & Residence Il Teatro - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Victoria Frontemare - This 4-star hotel in Faro features a private beach, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Popular places to see around the area include Caorle Cathedral, located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Forte Bazzera, which is 15.2 mi/24.5 km away.
Dressing for Jesolo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Jesolo is 850 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Jesolo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jesolo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Jesolo?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Jesolo?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Jesolo?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Jesolo?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Jesolo?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Jesolo?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Jesolo?
Jesolo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Jesolo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jesolo Airports
- Areas of Jesolo
- Accommodation near Jesolo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Jesolo
- Choose Your Jesolo Hotel Style
- Search Jesolo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Jesolo
- Hotels Near Jesolo, Veneto
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends