Visitors can enjoy all that Caorle has to offer including the theme park, waterfront and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, parks and bars. Top sights in the city include Caorle Cathedral and Bibione Beach.
- There are 113 hotels and other accommodation options in Caorle
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 32.6 mi (52.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Caorle
The city's cultural venues include Caorle Cathedral and Ecclesiastical Museum. Attractions like Luna Park and Aquafollie Water Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. Notable city landmarks like Bell Tower and Church of the Blessed Virgin of the Angel might be worth a visit.
In Bibione, there are 113 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Garden Sea - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach and free breakfast.
- Hotel All'Orologio - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Oliver - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
Other top sights in Caorle include Bibione Beach. Top places to see around the area include Sea Life Jesolo, located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Caribe Bay Jesolo, which is 15.6 mi (25 km) away.
Dressing for Caorle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Caorle gets about 1285.80 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C