Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, cafes and bars in Portogruaro. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its museums.
- There are 3 Portogruaro hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Portogruaro
- Well-known for its museums and cultural attractions, such as Museo Nazionale Concordiese and Caorle Archaeological Sea Museum
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Caorle Cathedral, Trichora Martyrium, and San Vito Bell Tower
Getting around Portogruaro
There are many transport options in Portogruaro. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Portogruaro Caorle Station or Portogruaro Lison Station.
Staying in Portogruaro
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Hotel Spessotto
- Hotel Alla Botte
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Spessotto with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Portogruaro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Portogruaro is 1300 millimetres