Search Hotels in San Dona di Piave
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting San Dona di Piave
Visitors can enjoy all that San Dona di Piave has to offer including the local tours, shopping and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Sea Life Jesolo, Caorle Cathedral and Forte Bazzera.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in San Dona di Piave
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 15.1 mi (24.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in San Dona di Piave
Sea Life Jesolo, Caorle Cathedral and Forte Bazzera are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo and Ca' d'Oro.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in San Dona di Piave. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Forte Del 48 - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Best Western Park Hotel Continental - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Rialto Bridge, 18.2 mi/29.3 km from the heart of the city, and Bridge of Sighs, which is 18.2 mi (29.4 km) away.
Getting around San Dona di Piave
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at San Donà di Piave Jesolo Station. San Dona di Piave might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for San Dona di Piave
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- San Dona di Piave gets about 830.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in San Dona di Piave?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Dona di Piave, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to San Dona di Piave?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in San Dona di Piave?
San Dona di Piave Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in San Dona di Piave by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Dona di Piave Airports
- Accommodation near San Dona di Piave Attractions
- More accommodation types in San Dona di Piave
- Choose Your San Dona di Piave Hotel Style
- Search San Dona di Piave Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in San Dona di Piave
- Hotels Near San Dona di Piave, Veneto
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends