Search Hotels in Quarto d'Altino
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Quarto d'Altino
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Quarto d'Altino, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its gardens. Around the area, top sights include Forte Bazzera, Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo and Ca' d'Oro.
- You'll find 3031 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Venice
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Quarto d'Altino
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Sile River Regional Nature Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Altino Archaeology Museum and Trepalade Natural Oasis.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Quarto d'Altino. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Borgo ca' dei Sospiri - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Park Hotel Junior - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Crowne Plaza Venice East - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Forte Bazzera, 5.7 mi/9.2 km from the city centre, and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo, which is 9 mi/14.5 km away.
Getting around Quarto d'Altino
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Quarto d'Altino Station. Quarto d'Altino might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Quarto d'Altino
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Quarto d'Altino gets about 830.60 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Quarto d'Altino?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Quarto d'Altino, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Quarto d'Altino?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Quarto d'Altino?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Quarto d'Altino?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Quarto d'Altino?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Quarto d'Altino?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Quarto d'Altino?
What's the best boutique hotel in Quarto d'Altino?
Quarto d'Altino Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Quarto d'Altino by Star Rating
- Hotels near Quarto d'Altino Airports
- Accommodation near Quarto d'Altino Attractions
- More accommodation types in Quarto d'Altino
- Choose Your Quarto d'Altino Hotel Style
- Search Quarto d'Altino Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Quarto d'Altino
- Hotels Near Quarto d'Altino, Venice
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends