Visitors to Yarmouth are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seaside. Around the area, top sights include Beaulieu National Motor Museum, Southampton Maritime Museum and Southampton Cruise Terminal.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Yarmouth
- The closest major airport is in Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Southampton (SOU), 18 mi (29 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yarmouth
Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Yarmouth Isle-of-Wight Ferry Terminal is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Yarmouth Castle and Chessell Pottery Barns.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Yarmouth. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Newclose Farm is located in central Yarmouth. This 3.5-star guesthouse in Yarmouth features a spa tub.
- The Bugle Coaching Inn is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star inn in Yarmouth can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Harbour Life - Yarmouth is located within 0.5 mi (0.8 km) of the city centre. Located in Yarmouth, this 4-star apartment features a kitchen, free WiFi and a washer/dryer.
Top places to visit around the area include Beaulieu National Motor Museum, located 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from the city centre, and Southampton Maritime Museum, which is 13.9 mi (22.3 km) away.
Dressing for Yarmouth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Yarmouth gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C