Overview of ibis Southampton Centre
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Near a train station, ibis Southampton Centre is in an area with good shopping. Mayflower Theatre and Beaulieu National Motor Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Paultons Family Theme Park - Home of Peppa Pig World and Marwell Zoo. Leisure World and The Quays are also worth visiting.Visit our Southampton travel guide
- Leisure World - 5 min walk
- Mayflower Theatre - 10 min walk
- SeaCity Museum - 11 min walk
- WestQuay Shopping Centre - 11 min walk
- Mayflower Park - 12 min walk
- Southampton Central Station - 8 min walk
- Southampton (SOU) - 9 min drive
- The Cafe — 1 min walk
- TGI Friday's - 3 min walk
- McDonald's - 3 min walk
- IKEA - 3 min walk
- Pumpkin - 5 min walk
About this property
ibis Southampton Centre
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities