Search Hotels in Milford on Sea
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 18 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 4 Oct 2020
Visiting Milford on Sea
Visitors to Milford on Sea are sure to enjoy the bars, restaurants and seaside. The welcoming and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Beaulieu National Motor Museum, Bournemouth Beach and Southampton Cruise Terminal are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Milford on Sea
- The closest major airport is in Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Southampton (SOU), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Milford on Sea
A favourite place to visit in the city is Hurst Castle. In the area, you'll also find Beaulieu National Motor Museum and Bournemouth Beach.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Milford on Sea. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Marine House - Amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include free breakfast and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
- South Lawn Hotel - Our customers love the comfortable rooms and first-rate property condition at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in New Forest District can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Bournemouth International Centre, located 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city centre, and Southampton Cruise Terminal, which is 14 mi/22.6 km away.
Dressing for Milford on Sea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Milford on Sea is 27 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Milford on Sea?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Milford on Sea, will I receive a refund?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Milford on Sea?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Milford on Sea?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Milford on Sea?
Milford on Sea Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Milford on Sea by Star Rating
- Hotels near Milford on Sea Airports
- Areas of Milford on Sea
- Accommodation near Milford on Sea Attractions
- More accommodation types in Milford on Sea
- Choose Your Milford on Sea Hotel Style
- Search Milford on Sea Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Milford on Sea
- Hotels Near Milford on Sea, Lymington
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends