Visitors to Wymondham are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and shopping. Top sights around the area include Norwich Theatre Royal and Norwich Castle.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Wymondham
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Wymondham
A favourite place to visit in the city is Wymondham Abbey. Additionally, in the area you'll find Norwich Theatre Royal and Norwich Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 26 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Wymondham. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Townhouse Hotel is located in central Wymondham. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Wymondham can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
- Number 10 The Abbey is located in the heart of Wymondham. Guests who stay at this 5-star apartment in Wymondham can enjoy access to a 24-hour fitness centre and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Getting around Wymondham
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Wymondham Station or Spooner Row Station. Wymondham may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Wymondham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Wymondham gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C