Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tias, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and bars. Top sights in the city include Puerto del Carmen Beach, Pocillos Beach and Rancho Texas Park Zoo.
- There are 599 hotels and other accommodation options in Tias
- The closest major airport is in Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tias
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Puerto del Carmen Beach, Pocillos Beach and Playa Chica. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rancho Texas Park Zoo and Lanzarote Golf Resort.
In Yaiza, you can choose from 599 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lani´s Suites de Luxe - Adults Only - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hipotels La Geria - Our customers love the bar and room service at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hotel Las Costas - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Cesar Manrique Foundation, located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city centre, and Timanfaya National Park, which is 8.4 mi/13.5 km away.
Dressing for Tias
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tias is 5 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 15°C