Visiting San Bartolome
Guests will want to experience the island, wineries and gardens in San Bartolome. Welcoming and relaxing, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, bars and museums.
- There are 4 San Bartolome hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around San Bartolome
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, whereas La Florida Winery, El Grifo Winery, and Rubicon Winery are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Tanit Ethnographic Museum, Campesino House Museum, and Arrecife Airport Museum
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including San Gabriel Castle, Castillo de San Jose International Museum of Contemporary Art, and Telamon Shipwreck
- The island, gardens and countryside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Cactus Garden, Pocillos Beach, and El Charco de San Gines
Staying in San Bartolome
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy these traveler-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Casa Tomarén
- Caserío de Mozaga
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Casa Tomarén with a 4.2 out of 5 user rating, whereas Caserío de Mozaga has a 3.8 rating by guests.