Search Hotels in Teguise
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Teguise, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights in the city include Cactus Garden, Cesar Manrique Foundation and Costa Teguise Golf Club.
- There are 448 hotels and other accommodation options in Teguise
- The closest major airport is in Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote), 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Teguise
Cultural venues in the city include Cesar Manrique Foundation, Lagomar Museum and El Patio Agriculture Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cactus Garden, Las Cucharas Beach and Playa Bastián. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Costa Teguise Golf Club and Santa Barbara Castle.
In Costa Teguise, you can choose from 448 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Meliá Salinas - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Grand Teguise Playa - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
Popular places to see outside the city include Rio Lookout, 5.1 mi/8.2 km from the city centre, and Jameos del Agua Caves, which is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away.
Dressing for Teguise
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Teguise is 115.00 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Teguise?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Teguise, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Teguise?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Teguise?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Teguise?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Teguise?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Teguise?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Teguise?
What's the best high-end hotel in Teguise?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Teguise?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Teguise?
Teguise Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Teguise by Star Rating
- Hotels near Teguise Airports
- Accommodation near Teguise Attractions
- More accommodation types in Teguise
- Choose Your Teguise Hotel Style
- Search Teguise Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Teguise
- Hotels Near Teguise, Canary Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends