Search Hotels in Teaneck, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
Visitors to Teaneck are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, theatres and cafes. Top sights around the area include Yankee Stadium, MetLife Stadium and Apollo Theater.
- You'll find 76 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fort Lee - Paramus
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Teaneck
A favourite place to visit in the city is Teaneck Creek Conservancy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Yankee Stadium and MetLife Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Teaneck. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Teaneck Glenpointe, NJ - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Apollo Theater, located 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city centre, and Bronx Zoo, which is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) away.
Dressing for Teaneck
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- Teaneck gets about 1209.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Teaneck?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Teaneck, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Teaneck?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Teaneck?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Teaneck?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Teaneck?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Teaneck?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Teaneck?
Teaneck Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Teaneck by Star Rating
- Hotels near Teaneck Airports
- Accommodation near Teaneck Attractions
- More accommodation types in Teaneck
- Choose Your Teaneck Hotel Style
- Search Teaneck Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Teaneck
- Hotels Near Teaneck, New Jersey
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends