Visiting Fort Lee
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Fort Lee, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Yankee Stadium, Apollo Theater and Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- You'll find 75 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fort Lee - Paramus
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 7.4 mi (12 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Lee
The city's natural beauty is on display at Fort Lee Historic Park, Firemen's Park and Constitution Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fort Lee Public Library and Fort Lee Borough Hall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Fort Lee. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn GW Bridge-Fort Lee NYC Area - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Fort Lee - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Yankee Stadium, located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre, and Apollo Theater, which is 3.1 mi/5 km away.
Dressing for Fort Lee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Fort Lee gets about 1268.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C