Guests are sure to enjoy the skyscrapers, bars and restaurants in Hoboken. Visitors who travel to this urban, welcoming and riverfront city can discover its sunsets, sunrises and live music.
- There are 6 Hoboken hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 8.5 mi (13.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hoboken
- Taking a ferry is one of the top activities, whereas Frames Bowling Lounge, Gotham Comedy Club, and Manhattan Cruise Terminal are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its live music scene and attractions, such as Hoboken Historical Museum, Barsky Gallery, and Broadway
- Popular family attractions include Bronx Zoo, Chelsea Piers, and NBC Studios
- Notable landmarks include Empire State Building, Times Square, and Grand Central Terminal
- The rivers, sunsets and sunrises highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Church Square Park, Madison Park, and Pier A Park
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Macy's, Barney's, and Bloomingdale's
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Madison Square Garden, MetLife Stadium or Prudential Center
Getting around Hoboken
With so many transport options, getting around Hoboken is a breeze. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Hoboken 9 Street - Congress Street Station, Hoboken 2 St. Station or Hoboken Station. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Hoboken
For family trips or any other travel plans, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like W Hoboken.
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like Dharma Home Suites Hoboken at Novia.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is W Hoboken with a 4.2 out of 5 user rating, whereas Dharma Home Suites Hoboken at Novia has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Hoboken
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hoboken is 1273 millimetres