Search Hotels in Weehawken, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Jan 2019
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Weehawken, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and top-notch restaurants. The scenic and urban setting also entices those visiting the city. Manhattan Cruise Terminal, Madison Square Garden and Gershwin Theater are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 531 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Jersey City
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Weehawken
Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Port Imperial Ferry Terminal is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Weehawken Water Tower and Weehawken Public Library.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Weehawken. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Weehawken - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
Top places to see in the area include Manhattan Cruise Terminal, 1.3 mi/2.2 km from the heart of the city, and Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, which is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) away.
Getting around Weehawken
With so many ways to get around, seeing Weehawken is easy. To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Weehawken Lincoln Harbor Station or Weehawken Port Imperial Station. You can catch a ferry to see more of the region.
Dressing for Weehawken
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Weehawken gets about 1268.40 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Weehawken?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Weehawken, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Weehawken?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Weehawken?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Weehawken?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Weehawken?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Weehawken?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Weehawken?
Weehawken Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Weehawken by Star Rating
- Hotels near Weehawken Airports
- Accommodation near Weehawken Attractions
- More accommodation types in Weehawken
- Choose Your Weehawken Hotel Style
- Search Weehawken Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Weehawken
- Hotels Near Weehawken, Jersey City
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends