Families will find kid-friendly activities in Paramus, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, zoo and golf courses. Top sights around the area include MetLife Stadium, Yankee Stadium and Apollo Theater.
- You'll find 72 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fort Lee - Paramus
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Paramus
The city's cultural venues include Ciccone Theatre and Fritz Behnke Historical Museum. Shopping is one of the favourite things to do, so consider an excursion to Paramus Park Mall, Westfield Garden State Plaza and Fashion Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bergen County Zoo and Paramus Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Paramus. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Paramus, NJ - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Paramus - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include MetLife Stadium, located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre, and Yankee Stadium, which is 10.7 mi/17.3 km away.
Dressing for Paramus
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Paramus is 1210 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -4°C