Search Hotels in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2018
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, bars and shopping. Top sights around the area include Roman Theatres of Fourviere, Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière and Gallo-Roman Museum (Musee de la Civilization Gallo-Romaine).
- You'll find 816 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
Roman Theatres of Fourviere, Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière and Gallo-Roman Museum (Musee de la Civilization Gallo-Romaine) are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Lyon Cathedral and Bellecour Square.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Campanile Lyon Ouest Tassin - This 3-star hotel in Charlier - Valvert features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- B&B Hôtel Lyon Ouest Tassin - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2-star hotel in Charlier - Valvert features free WiFi, parking and a 24-hour front desk.
- Holiday Inn Lyon Vaise - This 4-star hotel in Charlier - Valvert features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Textile Museum, 3.4 mi/5.5 km from the heart of the city, and Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon, which is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) away.
Getting around Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Tassin Station, Alaï Station or Ecully-la-Demi-Lune Station. Tassin-la-Demi-Lune may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Tassin-la-Demi-Lune each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune?
Tassin-la-Demi-Lune Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tassin-la-Demi-Lune Airports
- Areas of Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
- Accommodation near Tassin-la-Demi-Lune Attractions
- More accommodation types in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
- Choose Your Tassin-la-Demi-Lune Hotel Style
- Search Tassin-la-Demi-Lune Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune
- Hotels Near Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, Lyon
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends