Search Hotels in Gerland, Lyon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Gerland, Lyon
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Oct 2020
Gerland is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its university setting, theatres and coffee shops. You might plan a visit to Stade Gerland while you're in town. Gerland is a great base for exploring the greater Lyon area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Gerland
You’ll find many accommodation choices in Gerland, and our guests note these as some of their favourites:
- Quality Suites Lyon 7 Lodge: 4-star residence featuring a restaurant, a fitness centre and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the residence's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- Novotel Lyon Gerland Musée des Confluences: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Ibis Lyon Gerland Musée des Confluences: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi.
Gerland might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Lyon. The 7th Arrondissement neighbourhood is worth exploring. This neighbourhood is home to 43 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- B&B LYON Centre Perrache Berthelot: 3-star bed & breakfast with free WiFi, parking and a 24-hour front desk, 13-minute walk from Textile Museum.
- Staycity Aparthotels Rue Garibaldi: 3-star residence featuring a fitness centre, free WiFi and parking. Expedia travellers like this residence's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Mama Shelter Lyon: 2-star residence featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this residence highly for its helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Lyon
Stade Gerland, Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon and Halle Tony Garnier are just a few attractions to check out in Gerland. A visit to Gerland Sports Palace is also worth the trip when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to 7th Arrondissement, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Stade Gerland. Think about a stop by Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon, Halle Tony Garnier and Gerland Sports Palace during your stay.
Getting Around Gerland and the Greater Lyon Area
If you want to see more of the city, Debourg Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Stade de Gerland Station and Place Jean Jaures Station.