Search Hotels in 7th Arrondissement, Lyon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near 7th Arrondissement, Lyon
Visiting 7th Arrondissement
7th Arrondissement is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its cafes, university setting and theatres. You might plan a visit to Stade Gerland while you're in town. Book a hotel in 7th Arrondissement and start exploring everything in and around Lyon.
Staying in 7th Arrondissement
Here are some accommodation choices in 7th Arrondissement for you to consider:
- B&B LYON Centre Perrache Berthelot: 3-star bed & breakfast with free WiFi, parking and a 24-hour front desk, 13-minute walk from Textile Museum.
- Staycity Aparthotels Rue Garibaldi: 3-star residence featuring a fitness centre, free WiFi and parking. Expedia travellers like this residence's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Mama Shelter Lyon: 2-star residence featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this residence highly for its helpful staff.
7th Arrondissement may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Lyon neighbourhood for a place to stay. The Gerland neighbourhood has lots to explore while you're in town. This neighbourhood is home to 12 hotels and other accommodation options, including these favourites:
- Quality Suites Lyon 7 Lodge: 4-star residence featuring a restaurant, a fitness centre and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the residence's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- Novotel Lyon Gerland Musée des Confluences: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Ibis Lyon Gerland Musée des Confluences: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi.
Sightseeing Around This Lyon Neighbourhood
Stade Gerland, Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon and Halle Tony Garnier are just a few attractions to check out in 7th Arrondissement. Gerland Sports Palace and Centre d'Histoire de la Resistance et de la Deportation are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Gerland, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Stade Gerland. Other places worth visiting include Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon, Halle Tony Garnier and Gerland Sports Palace.
Getting Around 7th Arrondissement and the Greater Lyon Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Debourg Station, Place Jean Jaures Station or Stade de Gerland Station. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Lyon Jean Mace Station.