Search Hotels in 5th Arrondissement, Lyon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near 5th Arrondissement, Lyon
Visiting 5th Arrondissement
5th Arrondissement is an historic neighbourhood known for its array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Roman Theatres of Fourviere, Gallo-Roman Museum and Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière. Book a hotel in 5th Arrondissement and start exploring everything in and around Lyon.
Staying in 5th Arrondissement
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this romantic, upmarket neighbourhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Le Petit Tramassac: Guesthouse with free WiFi, steps from St. Jean Cathedral.
- Fourvière Hôtel Lyon: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge, steps from Roman Theatres of Fourviere. Expedia travellers like this hotel's quiet location and helpful staff.
- Mon Hôtel Particulier: Apartment with free WiFi, 6-minute walk from St. Jean Cathedral. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its spacious rooms and central location.
5th Arrondissement may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Lyon neighbourhood for a place to stay. Fourvière is a neighbourhood well regarded for its historic landmarks, cathedral and restaurants. This neighbourhood is home to 18 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- Villa Florentine: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre, steps from St. Jean Cathedral. Expedia travellers like this hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Centre Jean Bosco: Hotel with free WiFi, a business centre and a terrace, steps from Roman Theatres of Fourviere.
Sightseeing Around This Lyon Neighbourhood
Roman Theatres of Fourviere, Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière and St. Jean Cathedral are some of 5th Arrondissement's local landmarks to explore if you want to see some of the sights in the neighbourhood. Gallo-Roman Museum and Esplanade de Fourviere are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Fourvière to visit Roman Theatres of Fourviere, Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière and Gallo-Roman Museum. Other places worth visiting include Esplanade de Fourviere and Metallic Tower.
Getting Around 5th Arrondissement and the Greater Lyon Area
Ready to get out and explore the city? Vieux Lyon Station is the closest metro station. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Lyon Saint Paul Station.