Search Hotels in 3rd Arrondissement, Lyon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near 3rd Arrondissement, Lyon
Visiting 3rd Arrondissement
3rd Arrondissement is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Part Dieu Mall and Oxygen Tower. 3rd Arrondissement's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Lyon area.
Staying in 3rd Arrondissement
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in 3rd Arrondissement, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Félix Dort: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the B&B's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Hôtel Mercure Lyon Centre - Gare Part Dieu: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- Mercure Lyon Centre Saxe Lafayette: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an indoor pool and a health club. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
3rd Arrondissement might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Lyon neighbourhood for your stay. The Monplaisir neighbourhood is worth exploring. This neighbourhood is home to 3 hotels and other accommodation options, including these favourites:
- Lagrange Apart'HOTEL Lyon Lumière: 4-star residence with 2 spa tubs, a sauna and a steam room, steps from Musee Lumiere. Our guests enjoy the residence's walkable location and proximity to public transport.
- Hôtel Mercure Lyon Lumiere Monplaisir: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 5-minute walk from Musee Lumiere.
- B&B Hôtel LYON Centre Monplaisir: 2-star hotel with free WiFi and parking, steps from Musee Lumiere.
Sightseeing Around This Lyon Neighbourhood
Musee Lumiere, Centre d'Histoire de la Resistance et de la Deportation and Textile Museum feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in 3rd Arrondissement. Part Dieu Mall and Oxygen Tower are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Monplaisir, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Musee Lumiere.
Getting Around 3rd Arrondissement and the Greater Lyon Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Dauphine - Lacassagne Tram Stop, Sans Souci Station or Monplaisir-Lumière Metro Station. To venture out of town, take a train from Lyon Part-Dieu Station.