Search Hotels in Lyon City Centre, Lyon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Lyon City Centre, Lyon
Visiting Lyon City Centre
Lyon City Centre is an historic neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Textile Museum, Bellecour Square and St. Jean Cathedral. Lyon City Centre has hotels to suit everyone's tastes, and makes a great base for exploring the sights in and around Lyon.
Staying in Lyon City Centre
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Félix Dort: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the B&B's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- OKKO Hotels Lyon Pont Lafayette: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 11-minute walk from Lyon Opera. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Hotel Carlton Lyon - MGallery By Sofitel: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and valet parking, 8-minute walk from Bellecour Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and central location.
Lyon City Centre might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Lyon neighbourhood for your stay. La Presqu'ile is a neighbourhood known for its stunning river views, major shopping area and interesting historical sites. This neighbourhood is home to 171 hotels and other accommodation options, including these favourites:
- Hotel Vaubecour: 2-star hotel with free WiFi and concierge services, 6-minute walk from Textile Museum. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Novotel Lyon Confluence: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
You can check out a show at Theatre des Celestins, Guignol Theater and Auditorium Maurice Ravel while you're in Lyon City Centre. You could also plan a visit to Textile Museum or Bellecour Square when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of La Presqu'ile to visit Textile Museum, Bellecour Square and Lyon Museum of Fine Arts. Terreaux Square, Lyon City Hall and Lyon Opera are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Lyon.
Getting Around Lyon City Centre and the Greater Lyon Area
If you want to see more of the city, Saint-André Tram Stop is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Rue de l'Universite Tram Stop and Guillotiere Tram Stop. If you want to see some sights out of town, hop on a train. Lyon Perrache Station is the closest train station, but Lyon Jean Mace Station and Lyon Saint Paul Station are also close by.