Visitors to Genas are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Musee Lumiere, Musee d'Art Contemporain and Tete d'Or Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 890 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Genas
Favourite places to visit in the city include Eurexpo, Genas Karting and Genas Bowling. In the area, you'll also find Musee Lumiere and Musee d'Art Contemporain.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Genas. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mercure Lyon Genas Eurexpo - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travellers love its bar and convenient parking.
- Forum Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Top places to see around the area include Eurexpo Lyon, 3.2 mi/5.1 km from the city centre, and Tete d'Or Park, which is 8.9 mi/14.3 km away.
Dressing for Genas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Genas gets about 811.60 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C