Overview of Golden Tulip Aix les Bains
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, Spa Access
Suite, Spa Access
About this area
Located in Aix-les-Bains's Aix-les-Bains City Center neighbourhood, Golden Tulip Aix les Bains is in the city centre and near the beach. Chateau de la Roche du Roi and National Thermal Baths are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Thermes Chevalley and Aix-les-Bains Golf Club. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Aix-les-Bains travel guide
- Grand Cercle Casino - 3 min walk
- Thermes Chevalley - 12 min walk
- National Thermal Baths - 2 min drive
- Aix-les-Bains Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Le Grand Port - 5 min drive
- Aix-les-Bains Station - 3 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 53 min drive
- Alchimiste — 1 min walk
- Burger Bar BY Pizza Di Roma - 1 min walk
- Bosphore - 2 min walk
- Little Buddha - 2 min walk
- Le Continental - 3 min walk
About this property
Golden Tulip Aix les Bains
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 20 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 18 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Faded Property with Lackluster Service
Planned a weekend trip to Aix-les-Bains to 'take the waters' at Golden Tulip and the connected Spa, only to find out upon trying to enter the spa that they required extra purchases special swimsuits totaling EU 28. The Hotel staff was not helpful in explaining why there was this requirement, or why these charges were not clear when booking, and wouldn't let us cancel the room either. Overall, while the room was clean and comfortable, and breakfast was decent, the property was not managed to the same level as other four-star properties in France: laundry carts were left in the hallways for hours, signage to breakfast was unclear, and the grounds needed better upkeep. Perhaps fine for a business trip, but not for a weekend getaway.