Book your room at Residhotel Lyon Lamartine
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Tassin-la-Demi-Lune residence in Vaise
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Vaise, this residence is within 3 mi (5 km) of EM Lyon Business School, Roman Theatres of Fourviere, and Gallo-Roman Museum. Notre Dame Basilica and Terreaux Square are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with self parking, this residence has a meeting room and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, laundry facilities and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 117 rooms feature free wired Internet and kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Residhotel Lyon Lamartine11 avenue Victor Hugo Tassin-la-Demi-Lune Rhone 69160
Residhotel Lyon Lamartine features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters) include a meeting room. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- One meeting room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 12:30 PM
- Monday - Friday: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per accommodation, per week (maximum EUR 39 per stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per accommodation, per week (maximum EUR 39 per stay)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 25 per day