Search Suzhou Hotels, Jiangsu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 May 2020
Reviewed on 28 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 7 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2018
Where to stay in Suzhou
Travellers to Suzhou give high marks for the beautiful gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, musical theatre and jazz scene. A top sight in the city is Jinji Lake.
- There are 578 hotels and other accommodation options in Suzhou
- The closest major airport is in Wuxi (WUX-Shuofang), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Suzhou (SZV), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Suzhou
Cultural venues in the city include Suzhou Culture and Arts Center, Suzhou Museum and Suzhou Pingtan Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Yuanrong Times Square, Gate to the East and Pingjiang Street. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Jinji Lake, Humble Administrator's Garden and Master of the Nets Garden.
In Jinze, you can choose from 578 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- InterContinental Suzhou - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Wuzhong can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Novotel Suzhou SIP - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Wuzhong can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Nikko Suzhou - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Gao Xin District can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting around Suzhou
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Suzhou Railway Station. Suzhou may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Suzhou
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Suzhou gets about 37 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Suzhou?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Suzhou, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Suzhou?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Suzhou?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Suzhou?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Suzhou?
What's the best high-end hotel in Suzhou?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Suzhou?
Suzhou Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Suzhou by Star Rating
- Hotels near Suzhou Airports
- Areas of Suzhou
- Accommodation near Suzhou Attractions
- More accommodation types in Suzhou
- Choose Your Suzhou Hotel Style
- Search Suzhou Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Suzhou
- Hotels Near Suzhou, Jiangsu
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends