Visiting St. Agnes
Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, bars, and beaches in St. Agnes. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its spas, coffeehouses, and gardens.
- There are 8 St. Agnes hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around St. Agnes
- Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while Feadon Farm Wildlife Centre, Portreath Beach, and Tehidy Woods are favourite sights to visit
- Families come for attractions such as Trelissick Gardens, Enys Gardens, and Poppy Cottage Garden
- Notable landmarks include Trevaunance Cove, St Agnes Beacon, and Wheal Coates Tin Mine
- The seaside, beach, and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Trevellas Cove, Chapel Porth Beach, and Perran Beach
Getting around St. Agnes
St. Agnes has plenty of options for transportation. You can explore your options for water transportation at the port.
Staying in St. Agnes
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- The Porthvean - B&B, averaging GBP 148.15/night
- Rose In Vale Country House Hotel, averaging GBP 212.38/night
A 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers is The Porthvean - B&B with a 5 out of 5 user rating while Rose In Vale Country House Hotel has a 4.6 rating by guests.
Dressing for St. Agnes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 19°C with nighttime averages of 10°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- St. Agnes gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year