Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Perranporth
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Perranporth Pet-Friendly Hotels
Perranporth Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Perranporth and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 2 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- St. Piran Apartments is a dog-friendly apartment, offering in-room kitchens and WiFi for its human guests.
- Burrells Beachside Cottages is a apartment that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests in-room kitchens and in-room balconies.
Planning your trip to Perranporth
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Perranporth is 26 mm
Exploring Perranporth with your pet
Known for its university life and golfing, Perranporth has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Perran Beach. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Trevellas Cove. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Truro, Chacewater Garden Centre or Doggies & Moggies Pet Centre.