Visitors can enjoy all that Perranporth has to offer including the university setting, golf courses and beaches. Around the area, top sights include Fistral Beach, Porth Beach and Watergate Bay Beach.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in Perranporth
- The closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 9.4 mi (15 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Perranporth
A favourite place to visit in the city is Perran Beach. In the area, you'll also find Fistral Beach and Porth Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Perranporth. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- St George's Country House Hotel is located in central Perranporth. This 4-star hotel in Perranporth features free WiFi, free parking and a bar.
- Bill's Barn, Romantic Cottage Nr Perranporth, Sleeps 2, Dog Friendly is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city centre. This 3.5-star inn in Perranporth features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- The Seiners Arms is located in the heart of Perranporth. Guests staying at this campsite in Perranporth can enjoy access to a fitness centre and an in-room kitchen.
Top places to see around the area include Watergate Bay Beach, located 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the city centre, and Lost Gardens of Heligan, which is 15.8 mi/25.5 km away.
Dressing for Perranporth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- Average annual rainfall for Perranporth is 750.50 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C